Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Presentation

Here is the presentation I made to show my Educational Technology class, and any future employers, a little bit about myself, why I want to become a teacher, and what my future goals are as an educator. I chose to use Google Presentation for the project because it was a challenge for myself. I grew up using powerpoint presentation. I enjoyed using google presentation because it was easy to add videos and photos to my slides, animate my texts, and imbed it into my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is very easy to read
    The colors and fonts are easy to read and look at.
    Spacing and layout is open and light.
    Your blog has all the appropriate elements : description of blog purpose, “about me” section describing the blogger, post with presentation, post with review of three blogs the blog author enjoys. .
    as far as i can tell you used correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
    The title makes sense and is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is laid out well and very clear.
    The contrast between the colors is easy to read and they all look well together
    The layout and spacing is nice, things are not cluttered and to close together
    Your about me does a great job of describing you, Your presentation showed up nicely and also looks great! The 3 blogs you reviewed are also very nice!
    I think your title is creative and different from others i have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is easy to read.
    The colors and fonts are good.
    Spacing and layout is cool.
    You presentation contains all elements.
    Grammar and spelling is good.
    Everything looks good, great job!

    ReplyDelete